What Is Resin Bound Gravel?
Resin bound paving is a blend of 100% naturally formed kiln-dried aggregates mixed thoroughly with polyurethane resin. Throughout the process each particle of aggregate is completely covered in the resin to form an architecturally solid, porous surface.
What are the benefits of Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Gravel is slip resistant
- Resistant to day to day vehicle grime
- Planning permission is not required
- Firm surface with an attractive finish
- Easy maintenance & Weed resistant
- Resin bound gravel can be installed on existing surfaces (Tarmac, Block Paving & Concrete)